Model Gold Portfolios: Gold = Bullish 6/04, S&P 500= flat 6/09, VIX= designing model.
Nonlinear Trading Themes:
- Gold: Breakout! The previous theme of limited-selling played itself out on 6/17 as the bears tried unsuccessfully to push the yellow metal down, but instead the day ended with an upside reversal. 6/18 was an bullish breakout. The new theme should feature move active buying. Upside target: 118. The current signal looks very good. The model Gold portfolio is still bullish
- S&P 500: Largecaps jumped today as well. However our system has not generated a buy yet. Our preproduction VIX signal did generate a sell (VIX tends to be inverse to the underlying market) recently so the theme for this market is a trading range with the top being 2135. The S&P 500 model is still flat. (note: the official signal for 6/9 was “exit Short” not “exit Long”, both are flat signals but we were short previous to the 9th).
- $VIX (S&P volatility): The preproduction VIX trading model is now negative (VIX sure moves fast). So taken with the S&P flat signal, this indicates we can expect largecaps to be rangebound for now.
Note: Technical comments are based on interpretations of non-linear trading models, combined with chart price action.
- Bond Trading Signals. I am offering a similar Mummy process for Treasuries. See the “Bond Trading Signals” tab for more info. Currently available.
- Currency Trading Signals. I am now offering a similar Mummy process for currencies. This service will involve two signal paths, one on the US dollar and the other on a user selected second currency (1+1).The fee will be the same as
GH Garrett – Veteran Commodity Watcher for ConquertheMummy.com © 2015, “Nonlinear signals that matter in gold trading.”