Trading Near our Exit Level (SPX)
Model Gold Portfolios: Gold = Bullish 6/04, S&P 500= flat 6/09, VIX= waiting for entry.
Nonlinear Trading Themes:
- Gold: Gold continues to press lower, possibly hunting for stops below the June 5th low. The GLD fund closed well off its intraday nadir (a possible sign of an upcoming reversal). Nonlinear trading analysis does not suggest the fund will be able to punch significantly below the 112 support level. The model Gold portfolio is still bullish.
- S&P 500: The 43 point loss in the aftermath of Greek-referendum announcement, seems to have marked the low level in recent trading. There is a hint of bullishness in the air but I can’t confirm it yet. The S&P 500 model is still flat.
- $VIX (S&P volatility): The preproduction VIX signaled a short (bullish for stocks) recently. I will be posting VIX trading signals on the next entry (I want to start with a ‘live’ signal for the beta test. I have to cycle through an exit to get to the next entry.
Note: Technical comments are based on interpretations of non-linear trading models, combined with chart price action.
- Bond Trading Signals. I am offering a similar Mummy process for Treasuries. See the “Bond Trading Signals” tab for more info. Currently available.
- Currency Trading Signals. I am now offering a similar Mummy process for currencies. This service will involve two signal paths, one on the US dollar and the other on a user selected second currency (1+1).The fee will be the same as the Bond trading signals.
GH Garrett – Veteran Commodity Watcher for ConquertheMummy.com © 2015, “Nonlinear signals that matter in gold trading.”