Model Notes: The markets we are following for March are both at the top end of the monthly range (stocks maybe a little stronger, but a little more overbought). I am waiting for some reconfirmation signal to initiate the positions for the new month.
March Rotations: Core Gold, Featured: S&P 500.
Model Portfolio Signals: GLD flat, S&P 500 flat
Note: TSP is calculated by using the closing price of the trading day after the signal day. It is more realistic for trading calculations/evaluations.
Nonlinear Trading Themes:
- Gold (Mar core market) Gold tried to breakout of its monthly range on Friday, but ended up reversing as stocks held up well. 122 may be near-term resistance (GLD basis). Gold model is flat.
- S&P 500 (Mar feature): Stocks are holding up well but buying after a 4-day advance may not be a good trading move. A new week is coming. S&P 500 is flat.
Note: Non linear trading theme comments are based on interpretations of non-linear trading models, combined with chart price action (technical analysis).
- I am now offering reasonable rates to institutional clients. Click on the ‘Fees’ tab for more info. I have a limited number of slots to fill.
- With deflationary forces becoming more dominant, top level, successful, investment strategies are going to become more reliant on ‘activity’ (trading). Check out ConquerTheMummy.com for trading signals that help!
- Remember: Nonlinear trading analysis is “insider knowledge” (non-apparent) for standard technical analysis.
- The post-mortems for the recent US dollar and the VIX featured markets have been posted. To view it select the “Forex” or “US Equity” tabs (respectively) on ConquerTheMummy.com.
GH Garrett – Veteran Market Watcher for ConquertheMummy.com © 2015-2016, “Nonlinear signals that matter in gold (and wheat) trading.”