11/03 Exit signal, 11/04 TSP, Sweet! (GLD)
Model Notes: The gold model is flat with a TSP of 105.97 (good!). The previous 10/07 exit long was positive too. The gold model is in sync. On the VIX side, we are still flat and waiting for a signal. The good news is the VIX status is positive for stocks.
Featured market rotation: VIX for November (looking for a starting signal now). Brazilian real for December. S&P for January. Gold is currently non-rotational.
Model Portfolio Signals: (Gold) Flat Signal= 11/03 (TSP=105.97), (Vix) Flat, waiting for signal.
Note: TSP is calculated by using the closing price of the trading day after the signal day.
Nonlinear Trading Themes:
- Gold: The 10/20 – 11/03 signal was a very good trade. The yellow metal is now oversold. Downside potential is slight and there is no indication of reversal. Flat is great. The model gold portfolio signal is still flat.
- VIX (Nov. Featured Market): Still waiting. A flat Vix is salubrious for stocks to advance.
Note: Technical analysis comments are based on interpretations of non-linear trading models, combined with chart price action.
- I am now offering a more a la carte fee system for CTM research. Purchasers can now mix and match signals on various symbols that are currently available. Click on the ‘Fees’ tab for more info.
- With deflationary forces becoming more dominant, top level, successful, investment strategies are going to become more reliant on ‘activity’ (trading). Check out ConquerTheMummy.com for trading signals that help!
- Remember: Nonlinear trading analysis is “insider knowledge” (non-apparent) for standard technical analysis.
- The post-mortem for the US dollar has been posted. To view it select the “Forex” tab on ConquerTheMummy.com.
GH Garrett – Veteran Market Watcher for ConquertheMummy.com © 2015, “Nonlinear signals that matter in gold trading.”