Model Gold Portfolios: Gold = Long 5/19, S&P 500 awaiting signal, VIX designing model.
- Gold: Today’s comments are similar to May 19th’s comments. Gold punched to new monthly closing highs earlier in the week (5/15 GLD basis), then fell back. We moved in with the buy signal on 5/19 as nonlinear trading analysis signals flipped to positive. Bulls have the technical edge on their side with the emergence of solid support at the 113 level. Selling today was not particularly destructive to the uptrend. The model Gold portfolio remains long.
- S&P 500: The S&P models have been refitted with v2.0 but there was no recent entry, so we are simply waiting for a signal before posting a chart. I expect action next week.
- $VIX (S&P volatility): I am working on this model for future posting. Volatility trading is crazy, crazy stuff. But it is worth the effort as VIX options (or options on VIX related vehicles) are studied by professionals (hedging) and amateurs (big swing anticipation) alike. I hope to set the 30-day trial up for late June.
Note: Technical comments are based on interpretations of non-linear trading models.
- Bond Trading Signals. I am offering a similar Mummy process for Treasuries. See the “Bond Trading Signals” tab for more info. Currently available.
- Currency Trading Signals. I am now offering a similar Mummy process for currencies. This service will involve two signal paths, one on the US dollar and the other on a user selected second currency (1+1).The fee will be the same as
GH Garrett – Veteran Commodity Watcher for ConquertheMummy.com ©, “Nonlinear signals that matter in gold trading.”